Leaving the sides open?

Status
Not open for further replies.
GrimReaper23 said:
easy answer I don;t know why you would wanna do something like that it will mess up all of the airflow thus making it hotter
Not really. I leave the slide somewhat open and notice a difference of about 5-10 degrees. It is however more prone to dust and the like.

PZEROFGH said:
leave it off and stick like a 500cfm house fan there LOL but seriously nothign about will happen only a lot of dust and what not will get trapped in their and yu might get cooler temps

I did that :D

It was a 300mm uber powerful house fan.

Nubius said:

Amd2800 - quit being an arrogant douche. What kind of assanine statement is 'learn about computers before you ask for help'.....that's just retarded....like he said, he obviously is coming here to learn

owned. :D

"What kind of assanine statement is 'learn about computers before you ask for help' "

haha yes, majorly owned. what a douche.

wow what a funny forum he thinks his processor has sides on it hehehehe. and he doesnt know what mobo is hehehe again lol

burned-ati said:
wow what a funny forum he thinks his processor has sides on it hehehehe. and he doesnt know what mobo is hehehe again lol

I think we already covered that one. It's like kicking a dead horse. Good job bro.

Anyways... i've found that when i'm benchmarking or stress testing it is better to take the side of my case off and have a regular room fan blowing in to keep the temps way down, otherwise i just leave it on the rest of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom