LCS liquid shortage, looking for solution

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh right..well i do have the gigabyte pump...would you recommend adding 2 pumps in 1 loop? i thought if 1 pump does more than the other..doesnt it disturb the flow on the other pump? well then ill add some of the gigabyte coolant, blue n green..wonder what thats gonne give me:p thanks a lot man

Well the easiest solution is to figure out which pump is better. Off the top of my head, I really don't know.

Figure out which has a higher flow rate in Gallons per Hour. And get back to me.

475 is great? P45s can do 600 and the I45 can break 700.

for a quad you can babrely push 500 thru them, on a dualy this thing gets up to 600. what you dont realise is the only flaw with the nvidia boards is the video coruption bug other then that there great for overclocking, ive had both and asus maximus formula that i sold to thirdshift and the 750i, this thing overclocks slightly better. sorry to get off subject.

for a quad you can babrely push 500 thru them, on a dualy this thing gets up to 600. what you dont realise is the only flaw with the nvidia boards is the video coruption bug other then that there great for overclocking, ive had both and asus maximus formula that i sold to thirdshift and the 750i, this thing overclocks slightly better. sorry to get off subject.

ya i had my my 680i at 466 fsb... if it wasnt limited to 1.5v i woulda had higher..

On topic guys...

Feel free to start a thread on max fsb's for quad chips, but unless you want to talk about liquid cooling scram.

Thanks for getting back to me, i have thought of that too
but the thermaltake cooler is an all-in-one, i cant just take the pump out cause its directly attached on both reservoir and black tubing
EDIT: i've found both pumps specs, seems that the thermaltake pump does a 100L more in an hour
imageview1tc5.jpg

i hope that's a little clear

hahah yeah thats kinda why i bought it..
feel pretty bad the thing don't cool better than an aircooler 3 times cheaper lol, but i love the look yes sir:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom