LCS liquid shortage, looking for solution

Status
Not open for further replies.
also the 750i ftw by evga is qute a beast i pushed 475fsb thru it today stable thru intel burn test, 5 runs, but i had to have my side panel open and have a house fan blowing on it to keep my cpu temps down. so i would say they are worth the trouble if you get the right board. 750iftw and up so 780i and 790i. the ftw seems to be the onlly 750i capable of doign such great overclocks.

This has nothing to do with this thread...

We're talking about 2 low end water cooling kits, not an nvidia motherboard...

hey thanks guys, yeah lol i know its not the best out there...
but thats one of the major problems over here, those are the only 2 kits they sell hahah, i live in the UAE and can't order anything over the net or whatsoever.. but thanks for your replies, thats gonna help a lot ill be looking for distilled water ( i quite like the green UV liquid though XD) but yeah..if you guys know any website that would perhaps ship internationally i'd appreciate it a lot,
thanks again

thats really helpful thanks a lot!
so you'd recommend me parts of danger den or something similar? i really like their radiators n reservoirs, look awesome!

yea just listen to aspire and you'll be fine :]

btw, this is a perfect example of how low-end water-cooling setups are worse than air cooling lol

Well, Danger Den is no longer the king of water cooling.

For a good solid loop, I would recommend something along the lines of this.

Petra's Tech Shop

It is out of stock at the moment, but it would be worth the wait.

hahah yeah my friend's same cpu, same OC on aircooling is colder than my dual radiator loop:p Okay looks very nice..except for the price:p looks like im gonna be waiting for a while but seems like its worth it ;)

hey thanks a million guys, better next time lol

The thing is though, you really do get what you pay for.

I bought a loop similar to that one about 2 and a half years ago, and it's lasted me just fine since then.

Only thing I changed was a used cpu block which I scored for a good deal.

hahah..yeah...well it just puzzles me...the gigabyte cooler got my cpu cooler than the thermaltake..but if i add both rads i get to a similar temperature as the gigabyte used to be...hmmh
i discovered that the gigabyte coolant has 100ml more..might consider using it liquid for the whole loop..ill have to see, mixing both together doesnt seem like such a good idea :p

Mixing shouldn't do anything they are based on the same stuff.

Your problem could very well lie with the underpowered pump. When you add in that other radiator you really put a lot of restriction into the loop and I wouldn't be surprised if the pump was having trouble maintaining flow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom