Lanparty SLI-DR Sound jumpers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smitty090

Baseband Member
Hey,
Nothing in the manuals and I am having trouble finding this online...
I assume I have to re-arrange the jumpers on the mini sound board to enable the 8 channel audio.

Anyone know what to change it to?
Mainly I am looking to be able to plug in the sub and activate the front panel without unplugging the rear.

Thanks!
Smitty

NO SOUND, WHAT!

ok here is the way on a NF4 SLI-DR mobo the sound hardware is! 8 channel audio is always on at least the hardware.on the module, all that you need to get running is the right line out and the right front line out jumpered, also same for the left pair. Then make sure that your sound hardware is running, I.E. subs, speakers, make sure that everything is pluged in right, both on the mobo and the equipment.
audio1.JPG

audio2.JPG

also you need to make sure that you have the latest sound drivers for the NF4 which is the nvidia 6.70 drivers. I think. then go to your task bar and double click on the NVidia mixer, then go to speaker mode, second tab on the bottom, make sure that you have 7.1 selected or your speakers will not function!
audio3.JPG

Great.
Thanks for the help!
Turns out my jumpers were correct.
I tried using the windows advanced sound options to change to either quadrophonic or 7.1 and it wasnt working but the Audio Mixer program from Nvidia activated it all when I changed it in there.

Thanks for you help!
I am now rockin with my sub or I can slap my headphones into the front audio when the wife is sleeping :) lol

Great post.

Smitty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom