LanLover 9400 :worklog

Status
Not open for further replies.
why did you get the fatal1ty??

Should have gotten a Tuniq Tower.....:umm:

that amd 4600+ looks tasty! :D

btw is that psu a modular? tell me how it is becuase I might replace mine with one of those :D

Lord AnthraX said:
why did you get the fatal1ty??

Should have gotten a Tuniq Tower.....:umm:

that amd 4600+ looks tasty! :D

btw is that psu a modular? tell me how it is becuase I might replace mine with one of those :D

Fatal1ty has a faster RPM and goes with the color of my mod.

and the PSU is and its going to be good i know. they make some of the best PSUs on the market.

OPPS! almost forgot, I got some REALLY high grit sand paper and MOTHERS! polishing compound, the good stuff (for FRICKEN 15 BUCKS!)

aspire.comptech said:
Rich A$$...

i wouldn't have picked the enermax psu but other than that pretty nice **** :)

HEY! I got REALLY good grades the last quarter of school and my parents chipped in a little.

also whats rounge with the PSU there some of the best on the market

Heres what I did to my grill that I got with the sand paper and the Mothers Polishing compound.

Before Sanding
DSC00328.jpg

After sanding up to 2000 grit but before Mothers Polishing Compound
DSC00335.jpg

After Mothers Polishing Compound
DSC00341.jpg

DSC00342.jpg

DSC00343.jpg

Ya, Mothers is the best.

thebleakness said:
Wow, not bad young padawan. :p

Now just wait, the second you touch that with your fingers, instant finger print marks! muahah. ;)

Thanks

YA I KNOW! I was looking for ways to fix that like with a clear coat or somthing :( I dont know

**** man. Sorry i have been to busy to look threw all this but what are you using that fan grill for? I havent hear anything really good about Enermax man, but it looks nice. You said its stock?

P.P. Mguire said:
**** man. Sorry i have been to busy to look threw all this but what are you using that fan grill for? I havent hear anything really good about Enermax man, but it looks nice. You said its stock?

ya this is the fan grill before Polishing

DSC00188.jpg

and what I meant by stock is that it cam that pretty not that I did anyhtign to it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom