K9A2 Platinum, 2X 3870's have arrived!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jealous. After the problems i've been having with my SLI board i kind of wish i hadnt ordered the GTS cards and had picked up 2 3870s and an x38. Oh well, theres always next month ;)

or not have anything to spend the money he has on :D

although you aren't you gonna buy a house veedub?
and if you are what's the location of it? like city or "country"

Denver colorado. Home of the foreclosure. People out here are stupid. They buy houses with adjustable rate mortages so that they don thave to spend as much each month then are suprised when the mortgage goes up and they cant afford the house + their escalade with 22"s + all their belly fruit wearing namebrand clothes.

So ya, i do make decent money, but i also know how to budget so that i can spend money on toys.

well thats good. i was just listening to NPR and they were talking about adjustable rate mortgages and how they effed people over. lol.

ARM's only screwed over morons who thought that they would never go up and that extra 4-500 bucks a month they were saving was better spent on a stupid vehicle/vacation/etc rather than investing.

BTW, i have no sympathy for someone who gets a house, then "suddenly" cant afford it (barring getting laid off/tradegy/etc).

yeah if something drastic happens then that really sucks and then thats a real issue, like if someone dies in the family cause funerals can be very expensive. but yeah, why would you ever sign up for an adjustable rate mortgage? it just sounds like it's gonna blow up in your face..

crossfire.jpg

Futuremark - ORB - Result Analyzer

It looks like I might need a quad core. the CPU score is a bit of a bottleneck.

can you get anything more out of the cpu?

also how is that board in terms of oc'ing and such, cause im getting mine friday unless something goes wrong with it getting here, then it'll be monday.

but i'm getting a 520hx for christmas (i snooped through my parents emails :D) and so it'll be all together and setup the day after christmas. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom