k wtf... 4000 x2 OC HELP MEH!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peter.Cort

TF's First Dry Ice User!
k so right now, idling my cpu is running at 16 on core1 and 20 on core 2. I'm currently running a cpu core of 1.5v (ish) my htt link is at 600 , 10x300 and anything more then that crashes and won't post. my ram timings are at 3-3-3-10 @ 300mhz FSB:DRAM, CPU/10 I can up my ram to run at 533mhz instead of 400mhz and its a CPU/8 ratio. so what do i do.. i want to get past 3.0 sooo badddd..... :(

Could be your ram holding you back slighty, but if your at 3.0ghz with your 4000+, your doing very well, even though i havent tried hard, i start having trouble going over 2.7. 3.0 is about the end of the road for a 4000+.

i hit 8.7k in 3dmark which is very good to see. and by my ram holding me back, do you mean loosen the timings? It used to run at 5-5-5-12 when it was set to auto so i don't think that would be a difference maker... could be though.

i hit 8.7k in 3dmark which is very good to see. and by my ram holding me back, do you mean loosen the timings? It used to run at 5-5-5-12 when it was set to auto so i don't think that would be a difference maker... could be though.

3-3-3 is pretty tight. Just loosen them to 5-5-5-15 for the time being. Then you can try to tighten them back down later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom