Just installed 2 more fans..

Status
Not open for further replies.

sKaD

Baseband Member
So now my temps are:

Case: 32c
CPU: 37c

And I'm going to be installing 1 more fan in tha future..

Thats a pretty nice temp, you sure you need another? Its just added noise. Remember its impossible to get it under room tempature with air cooling.

It's actuall not loud at all, kind of a soft hum, nothing bothersome at all. I mostly want another fan because it doesn't seem complete haveing a spot for one and nothing being there..

I placed the two new ones in the front of the case both blowing air into the case, pic atatched.. but kind of crappy, my digi cam can't take dark pics worth fesis..

cool skad. You're on your way to making a monsterous air machine like myself :D lol, it's true you can't get your CPU lower than your case on AIR, of COURSE, UNLESS!!!! DUN DUN DUN, you get a duct and have the duct mod go from your CPU Fan to where the rear fan would be, then you're getting fresh air right ontop of the CPU, this would result in lower CPU temps than case and on air :p

I usually have 20C in the case at 30C for the CPU, right now I'm at 19C-Case and / 33C-CPU cause I'm browsing and whatnot, if I let it idle it'd drop to 29C, but unlike yours, mine is LOUD if I turn it up full blast, this is sitting with all the fans on medium and a couple on below medium lol, that tornado is just too much except when I'm gaming and explosions are so loud it doesn't matter anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom