JUNE/JULY DESKTOP THREAD official

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's mine
16919233348.jpg

EDIT: eclipper, what the **** is up with that desktop??? It's huge!! You got 15 icons vertically!

I would like to make my resolution higher than 1024x768 but to do that i would have to go from a refresh rate of 85 to 75, and 75 starts hurting my eyes after 30 minutes.:(

What is the point of this? If the desktops were modded in some way I could see the point but none of those desktops are even modded. this has nothing to do with overclocking, case modding, or performance, and to make it special enough for a monthly show off of desktops? I don't get it.

LeonTheSane said:
I would like to make my resolution higher than 1024x768 but to do that i would have to go from a refresh rate of 85 to 75, and 75 starts hurting my eyes after 30 minutes.:(

lucky, the only refresh reater i have is 60, and that is my only option

snowpunk said:
What is the point of this? If the desktops were modded in some way I could see the point but none of those desktops are even modded. this has nothing to do with overclocking, case modding, or performance, and to make it special enough for a monthly show off of desktops? I don't get it.
um well i thought this would be the best place to put it, and no your desktop does not have to be modded....and this is a good idea...just to see whut desktops are out there....if you wanna move this post then become a mod and move it.....:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom