John Deere Monster

Status
Not open for further replies.
you did a nice job painting and stuff but i don't like it that much. It's that you didn't do a good job i just mainly don't like the colors.

Ya to some i bet it doesn't look to good, but i like how the green front panel looks like a grill like on tractors, ecspecially with the vertical vents.

Boss-Hoss-John-Deere.jpg

Nice!
Never heard of John Deere. Over here we have JCB...
jcb_record_004.jpg

Well i got done painting the John Deere text on the case. http://hickfarm.com/blog/?p=71

when i tore off the plastic it didn't look the best, so i want someone to paint black around the letters to cover up some of the imperfections. I think it would look really good if i can get some one to do this for me or if i can keep my own hand steady enough for it.

Also i had my class sign it with permanent marker. LOL 35 kids in my class so there isn't to many signatures. It will make a nice souvenir.

I was wondering while applying clear coat if the marker would smudge at all? or will just react the same as regular paint?

Boss-Hoss-John-Deere.jpg

Nice!
Never heard of John Deere. Over here we have JCB...
jcb_record_004.jpg

What are you talking about, they are world wide every other farm has one in the UK. **** one of the farms I shoot on has a Combine an a tractor by them.

What are you talking about, they are world wide every other farm has one in the UK. **** one of the farms I shoot on has a Combine an a tractor by them.

Ohhh! You're right lol all the tractors in England are green and yellow... I never figured :eek:
JCB tend to be for building sites I guess. Who'd have ever thought tractors would be on-topic on this forum?? :happy:

Well i am getting closer to being done. More pics here.
Hickblog » casemod

anyways i was curious on what i should use for the cut out of the tractor. Should i use plexiglass or should i get some preferrated metal?

Also on the front panel there is a power button way to the right i want to dremel out and put in a momentary switch. I want to bondo over one of the other holes on the left, maybe both. I was just wondering if i should put back in the keylock? the old lock that actually u need a key to turn on your pc. Do you think it would look cool? or do you thing it would just get annoying to use?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom