It's Final Done : Pics Inside

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice work man! I might have done the same about the video card as well. I have an SLi board but only have one card in it, and am not sure if I would add a second, or just get a better one.

If you were looking to trim down that IDE cable, you could always try a rounded cable. But by the looks of things, you hid it pretty well, so I don't think that should be a big priority now. Just use the friggin thing and get some benchmarks for us:D

Mentali$T said:
ok for a start i hav the asus a8r32 mvp crossfire deluxe which is asus's latest board out and supports FULL X16 pci-e slots so u were wrong there. and to thebleakness i was just sayin it was bit stupid to buy that ati card on a sli board. should hav gon for the 7900 series.

sry mental, did not see that board before.

Very nice looking rig, similar to the build Iam planning, parts otw!.

I had the exact same contemplation as far as vid cards goes and ended up at the same decision, only I didnt order yet so I went to the ultra-d.

Looking good with the cables

Elbatrop1 said:
If you were looking to trim down that IDE cable, you could always try a rounded cable. But by the looks of things, you hid it pretty well, so I don't think that should be a big priority now. Just use the friggin thing and get some benchmarks for us:D

Oh, it's not an IDE cable. It's the friggin' cable for the X-fi Fatal!ty one FPS "Front Panel" I tried to tie it with rubber bands to make it smaller but, that's as good as I can do it.

I've got some benchmarks posted up top... Well, 3Dmark05 anyway... i'm downloading 06 right now.

bah I don't see how you punks get such pretty wire management going...I try every single time using everything from zip ties to trying to run cables behind the motherboard and crap and nothing ever works so I just give up

that is a BEAST though buddy, should serve you quite well

Time... All it takes is time... a little patience... a few beers... a little more time... a few more beers...

I've been collecting parts for over 6 months so, I had plenty of time to make it perfect. I wasn't in any rush to slap it all together... which I probably would have done if I had all the parts at once. Although, as you can tell by the pictures... I need to seriosuly wipe down this case... it has a few weeks worth of finger prints all over it... It's nasty.

I just posted a 3Dmark06 score. Kinda scratching my head. Doesn't seem that great. The x1900xtx isn't OC'ed its stock... but the CPU is OC'd.

The GPU core is reaching about 72C to 75C during benching... then idles around 45C-50C. So far so good...

I just need to get my CPU to about 2.8Ghz... then i'll be happy.

awesome rig man, should serve u well for a nice little while :) very nice on the wire's i spend like close to 6 hours doing mine and it looks hella good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom