intel PIV acting weired

Status
Not open for further replies.

iulibiz

Solid State Member
HI guys. thank you for recieveng me in your forum. I have aquestion wich i hope you can answer. My computer is acting really weired. Latelly i took out the side pannle of my unit to keep the noise down from the reving cooler, and to keep good fresh air coming in and help the cooling. But since that i have a problem with my processor. When i first boot in the morning or after it cooled down, and start a game (Prince of persia sand of time), after 5-10 min i have 70 degrees celsius on my cpu but my system temperature stays at 31-32 degrees and my cpu fan at 2900 RPM. I think that because of the low rpm of the cpu fan the temperature goes up.
I believe i red somwere that the speed of the fan of the CPU is in relation to the temperatue of the system (in the case) so......
My system is: pentium 4 3.0 ghz, asus 4pda3i, ati radeon 9600 pro, 512 ram OCZ, case.. atx compliant (teh one with the tube to the proc).
I have a program (whicha came with the motherboard) that monitorizes the temperature for cpu and case and i put it to signal when it reaches 70 celsius after 10 min of play..70 celsius....
but then the computer it shoots down even if i put my bios to shut off the computer at 75 celsius....

PLeaze help me caouse i really dn't know what to think

What shoud i do??? Sorry for the exxxtrreeemly long thread. I just wanted to explain as good as possible the situation.
THANKS!1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom