Intel guys....opinions on Q6700 vs Q9300

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like the only thing I'm still struggling on making a decision on which case I actually want.

I'm torn between

Ultra eTorque ULT33180 Mid-Tower ATX Case - Silver, Front USB, FireWire and Clear Side at TigerDirect.com

and

Newegg.com - Antec Nine Hundred Black Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case - Computer Cases

for a case.

They're within 20$ of each other, after Instant/Mail-in Rebates, so price isn't the issue. I don't like LEDs, at all, but it comes with the Fans for the Cases. If I get the other, I'd have to choose fans for the front and back, and possibly side?

But, I like the look of the first one the best.

I know it's not much that anyone can help me with here (It's more based on me just deciding which I like best), so I'll throw this out. If I get the First one, that doesn't come with case fans, what case fans should I get that would be quiet, provide sufficient air-flow, and NOT Light up? Also, not cost too much.

Thanks again.

nice to see im not alone in the world with my tastes :p

And yeah, the P180B is supposed to be amazing, but whats the diff between that and the standard P180 or P182?

I was actually looking very closely at the P180 and P182 back in February when I first decided I wanted to built a new computer.

I just checked, and they've removed it from Newegg, which annoys me. I wanted to get all of my parts from Newegg, or if I couldn't, no more than two places. I don't want them all arriving at different times.

I'll look into both. I think the P182 was the one I liked the best.

EDIT: It's like impossible to find the P182. I tried. Found it in like 3 places. That Microcenter Site, which costs 159+~25$ Shipping, Dell, for 149$, Free Shipping, and egoodz.com (never heard of it) for 119+18 shipping.

Dell says something about "Usually ships in 5-7 days"

I really don't want to wait a week for it to even ship. I'd have all my other things just sitting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom