Intel Extreme Tuning Utility

Status
Not open for further replies.

cnico88

In Runtime
I searched the forums and looked all over for this utility and all I get is screen shots and how to use it but I want to download it. I have the proper motherboard that works with this utility but where can I find it?

extreme tuning utility is just an interface software engineers can use to access the BIOS which intel has included in all X38 and above chipsets... you can utilise ETU through apps like Gigabyte's EasyTune or ASUS SmartDoctor... look on the CD that came with your mobo (if you got it retail), it should have something like that

I didn't get it retail and it didn't come with any CDs. I looked online too but I couldn't find anything.

Yes, I have looked all over their site but came up with nothing. And I tried to use Gigabyte's EasyTune also but the program won't start, maybe because it's not a Gigabyte mobo.

^^ exactly... or just find your highest voltages, set that (and the timings, clock skew, etc) in the BIOS, and increase the FSB using SetFSB

do you know what kind of mobo you have? go to its manufacturer's web site and see if you can download the software for your model

INTEL DX48BT2, spex in the sig as always. I read so much about this software and how it does overclocking from windows and now I can't find it.

I checked the INTEL website, I have checked this forum, GOOGLE, everything, trust me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom