installing DFI lanparty...

Status
Not open for further replies.

lazer_viking

In Runtime
my DFI came today and now we're trying to install it. it was pretty easy taking all the wires off the old mobo, but eh... puttin' em back on is a bit tougher. for the most part, we've found our way through the all the cables for USB and stuff, but we're hung up on this one set of 7 wires and we don't have a clue what they're for or where they go. the cables are labed: VG, VP, TPA -, TPA +, TPB -, TBB +, GND.
does anyone have any information that can help us?

cmon.... i cant put my comp together w/o this info can someone link me to somewhere that it has this diagram? i cant find it on the net

they are for some external option on you case. you dont need to use them unless you want to.

okay, thats good information to know. there are another set too, for the audio (i think...) they're labeled EAR L, EAR R, EAR L, EAR R, MIC VCC, GND, and MIC DATA. anyone know the order they go on in?
also, i was just assuming it went on those pins on the karajan module thing. am i right?

okay after readin stuff for the 5th hour i found out you dont need all that stuff if youre running windows. so i tried to boot it up, but the screen wont come on. the power cables are plugged into each, the sli bridge is on, but the moniter wont come on in any of the four slots i have it in.

hmm im a noob. whats a standoff?
also, it didn't work even with one card in.
this is pretty stessful, anyone have any more suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom