Installing Contact Core Freezer. Have question...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine took a pretty great deal of pressure to pop the tab in, so I'm going to bet it's not fun to take off.

Enjoy that. :p

Just push really hard and it should come off.

Mine took a pretty great deal of pressure to pop the tab in, so I'm going to bet it's not fun to take off.

Enjoy that. :p

Just push really hard and it should come off.

so encouraging! lol ya, i stopped trying because i didnt want to cut my fingers lol. this HS has some sharp edges.

i really prefer the way my old HS mounted compared to this. something like a single push lock is best i can describe it.

Pushing down on the HSF (not with your whole body weight, mind you) might release a bit of tension on the clips making it easier to pop off.

Not trying to call you stupid here. Just giving my two cents. In my experience the GPU fans blow out/down, but then again, I haven't had a card with a full case around it before to play with.

Either way, he'll get his answer when he gets home.

This shouldn't even be up for debate.

All current gen video cards pull air in and force it through a heatsink ad then exhaust it out the back.

All case fans blow air out the side that has brackets on it. That's just the way it is and is again, not up for debate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom