incredible

Status
Not open for further replies.
jst get a dremel and stick a fan on the end great fun until it flys loose and you find the blade embedded 2" into the wall and realise how if it had spun for that nano second longer it probably would of slice a good chunk out of you

I remember watching on G4 how they would take a CD and attach it to a dremel and would crank it up... The cd would literaly explode, but the force would be so great that the pieces are to small to really cause serious harm, but at the lower speeds it shattered in huge chunks and could seriously harm you... Kinda interesting... I wanna get a metal computer fan and hook the blades to a dremel now :D

An airport would be one. Now I can make a hovercraft, with a bunch of these.

I saw this one mod, where the guy took the motor from a hard drive, and mounted a 120mm fan blade on it. 7200rpms!

imagine a 15,000rpm hdd motor hooked to one of those fans

I remember watching on G4 how they would take a CD and attach it to a dremel and would crank it up... The cd would literaly explode, but the force would be so great that the pieces are to small to really cause serious harm, but at the lower speeds it shattered in huge chunks and could seriously harm you... Kinda interesting... I wanna get a metal computer fan and hook the blades to a dremel now :D

I have done it with a plastic one about 3 months ago it is seriously dangerous I did it from behind a an acrylic panel the blade flew off and embedded itself in a notice board in the wall (school dt workshop) in retrospect should of filmed it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom