Im Scared!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazy

Baseband Member
I am so scared of poking a hole through my case to make
a 80mm hole for another fan. I already practiced on another
sheet of metal, I don't want to mess up because im short on cash at the moment and don't want to have to buy another case.

Anyone know any custom stores that are around the zip code:92701 ?

I want them to make it instead of me, I don't feel like ruining another pc (thats right *another*).

I messd up once, and I don't want to mess up again.

-Rick
Thanx!!!

Just keep practicing on that scrap metal until you're confident with yourself.

mark everything before you do it, use masking tape if you need to, and yah don't mod your PC under the influence of drugs.

Dont do anything with your computer that could potentially set it on fire under the influence of drugs.

I hope you plan on removing all hardware out of the case before cutting a hole in the case to prevent metal shavings from getting on anything.

Crack kills. Why would you do anything under the influence of drugs? Why would you be dumb enough to be under the influence of drugs... y'all are weird...

Practice on the scrap metal. One you have it, you'll have it. Practice makes perfect.

Ryan

Who said that I was doing drugs while doing this mod :'(
The problem is, there are children running around the house and always bump into me whenever I don't want them to bother me. When I want to play with them, they don't bother me, weird huh?
I'd rather give it to someone with experience and have them do it for me. I don't want to worry about messing up again due to them dang kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom