I would like to disscuss about my comp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul-R

Beta member
Ok guys im new to the forums and pretty much new the computer world well not computers but modifying them more less .

I just recently purchased a custom built computer to run games that i play and now like any other drug i want to learn how to improve what i have to run extremely well .

here are my specs i have to date .

Specs
System:
Microsoft Windows XP
Home Edition
Version 2002
Service pack 2

Computer:
AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual
Core Processor 5000+
2.61 GHZ. 2.00 GB of RAM

And please tell me if this set up is good or bad :) and i would like to discuss any modifications i can do to it to run really pro :) .

And any information regarding my set up .

Thanks in advance .

Is this a prebuild ie Dell or Hp? If so what make and model?

What gpu do you have, and what psu?

I believe it is neither this is a fully pieced together computer it has know dell or HP parts in it . Everything is branded and it has a alienware clear side case .

Ok guys im new to the forums and pretty much new the computer world well not computers but modifying them more less .

I just recently purchased a custom built computer to run games that i play and now like any other drug i want to learn how to improve what i have to run extremely well .

here are my specs i have to date .

Specs
System:
Microsoft Windows XP
Home Edition
Version 2002
Service pack 2

Computer:
AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual
Core Processor 5000+
2.61 GHZ. 2.00 GB of RAM

And please tell me if this set up is good or bad :) and i would like to discuss any modifications i can do to it to run really pro :) .

And any information regarding my set up .

Thanks in advance .

if you paid more than $500-$600 for the tower than that is a bad deal.

2gb is plenty for xp. Sure it would be nice to have more but with a 32bot OS you can only ultilize 1gm more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom