I want one of these!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The link dont work, but i found it on the site. The heatsink itself dont seem very good. Just the PCI cooler.

Re:

Gotta slap on the http:/ with a paste...I find linking tricky on this forum...!

Yeah that looks very reliable...probably wud rid of my heating problems...:D

Alvin C.,

Get Firefox and download the extension "BBCode". It adds an extra option to right-clicked highlighted text.

The extra option open a menu that includes options to bold, italics, underline, color...a bunch of stuff. One of these is Clipboard, which gives you options of Paste Quote, Image, Code, Make URL, and Make Selection URL. I use the Make URL to paste in web addresses I copy from a seperate window.

BBCode has to be my favorite extension!

It's basically a TEC unit but instead of water cooling to cool the peltier in there it's using air. Not a bad idea really.

You can buy those peltiers seperate, but hooking it up in your own rig would be difficult. I've considered getting the Swiftech CPU thermal electric block. It's basically water cooling the hotside of the peltier which then produces a delta of around 70C~, means that the cold side will be 70C less than the hot...so the cooler you keep the hot the colder the cold will be.

With water cooling it can easily produce subzero temps or atleast real close depending on the temp of the water of course.

Still not a bad idea indeed from them incoorperating it such as they have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom