i need a x850xt bios

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actualy no im not. If you flash it w/ a bios then usualy it says what you flashed it to. If i flash my 6800GT to an Ultra its going to say Ultra.

3dmark05 is not useless it lets u know where ur video card is at as in graphics rendering, but umm in games well im raping doom 3 (1280/1024) 6xaa 8xaf ultra quality and yes in the full version it does have a fps limiter of 60 so ive been trying to get it to hit 59 so no luck,so if the limiter was off i would be pushin on past 60. and i run bf2 1280/960 6xaa 100 precent view all on high accept texture becasue it will show system memory lagging becasue i only have 1 gig. and fear runs really great at almost maxed out. accept i do get some memory lagg becasue yes it does need 2 gig and gta san andreas does have some gay cheesey graphics on it but im running it maxed out 1280/1024 6xaa mip mapping and a 10x view mod in so i see every building no matter how far away i am

oh yea the 9600xt is going to say its 9600xt becasue they want the owners to feel special about owning something xt. hahahaha jk but x800 and x850 cards do not say exactly what they are ok. they just say x800 series or x850 series so this is a x850xt prove me wrong,only the factory would be able to tell what it originally was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom