Status
Not open for further replies.

dolcema

Beta member
Hello,

I´d like to have a passive HSI, and thus I´m interested in ninja plus,

I have this components in my system:

Chipset: VIA VT8383 Apollo K8T800,AMD Hammer chipset,
Hard disk: Barracuda 7200.7 SATA NCQ 80817, from seagate manufacturer Memory Card: RAM: 1024 Mb (PC3200 DDR SDRAM)
Motherborad:Gigabyte GA-K8VT800 v1 (5 PCI, 1 AGP, 3 DDR DIMM, Audio, Processor: amd athlon 64 3000 graphic card:leadtek gs tdh winfast a7600

is there any incompability problem with any of these devices or do you advise me to go passive with this pc?

I also need the HSI being able to have active or passive cooling, I think that is ninja plus, right? just in case there are much load......and this is a question I have, how do I know if I need to turn on the fan or not? Do I have to watch at the cpu temperature or there are more factors for this? what would be the top temperature the cpu could afford without fan?

And the last doubt I have, (sorry for so many questions) what is the last revision, I think is b followed by some numbers, but what numbers? I didn´t found it. Just to assure I don´t buy a discontinued model.

Thanks in advance for your help and regards

I have the Ninja Plus Rev B (no numbers)

great heatsink, but passive doesn't work too well, as long as your not planning on overclocking you'll be fine with your cpu on passive

the only way to check if you need the fan is if you watch the temperatures when your CPU is on load to see that they dont go over 50-60 degrees preferably

A Zalman can do the job great ! I recommend the CNPS9500 LED

he wants something that can be passive and active, I think that one is only active, the ninja fits the job well, performacne is definately better with the fan, but passive is fine

Thanks for answering

Yes, I think it would be fine, since I´m not planning to overclock, and my cpu use to be at 35-40 degrees, so I´m hoping it will work for me

Greets :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom