I need help on comp build

Status
Not open for further replies.

cell567

In Runtime
Ok guys...I'm a newbie and i need help on buying a comp. I live in Canada so the im looking for a comp that costs 1800 without tax and shipping. I am stuck between the MDG canadian brand thats awesome and a dell 8300. The main specs for the 8300 are 3.0ghz p4, 512 ram, 64mb all in wonder, 120 Gb,19 inch flat screen monitor, Xp media centre edition. The mdg is 3 ghz p4, 512 ram, 160 gb, 17 inch LCD flat panel samsung, xp home edition, ATI Radeon 9200SE 128MB AGP video card, also for the mdg i don have to pay shipping cuz the warehosu eis near me and the total cost w/o tax is 1699. And for the dell its 1800 w/o tax and i have to pay for shipping. Also for the mdg comp i get a free all in one lexmark printer for mail in rebate offer. Like it looks like the mdg is better and all BUT the thing im questioning the quality. Thanks to whoever helps me in advance.

Both computers are a biiiiiig rip-off. I wouldn't wish that amount of money for such little on anyone. If you don't plan on building your computer, which is much cheaper, then I recommend ibuypower.com. But, the MDG is better.

Dude, if u buy the parts seperatley at a local outlet eg.BCOM and put it together urself or have a friend do it for u u can get a really dope system for that price.

yea, but 1350 USD is still alot of money(for those of us who dont have that much to spend) like they said above, build you comp, or have some1 build it for you, much cheaper. or you could go to ibuypower.com if your going for a gaming machine, make sure you get a better vid card, like a 9600XT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom