I know, I know...but i just gotta ask

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree bigtime! Very nicely said, I couldnt have said it better myself! Oh and Farcry 64bit takes advantage of the 64bit cpu. Anyways look at my specs, ive been running w/ this system for a long time now and ive had absolutely no problems w/ it. Ive played games from starcraft all the way to doom3 on it w/out glitches. Amd all the way. Dont let Intel fool you w/ fancy stuff.

Nubius said:
besides the horrible mispelling...I have the Athlon XP 2400+ 266FSB in my system right now....have had it for a while and through 2 different mobo's. I've had no problems with it.
B]

Yeah my whole one-letter-off misspelling. You'd be a good kindergarten teacher. :p
Anyways, take my two cents worth if you want, my chip was comparable to a 2.4 P4, which is what the 2400 is supposed to be comparable to. I'm just glad that I'm back with intel now, it's a night and day difference.

Yes it is a night and day difference with AMD OVER intel., My AMD Athlon T-Bird cpu is FASTER than my dads 2.8 ghz Northwood 533mhz fsb cpu.

melcher88 said:

AMD Athlon 64 3200+
or
Intel Pentium 4 3.0 GHz w/ Hyper Threading

It does say in the name which one is better.... And I'm not talking about AMD Vs Intel.

AMD 3200 is suposed to be the equivilent to Intel 3.2, so naturaly that would make 3200 better than 3.0

You'd be a good kindergarten teacher.

Yeah because I'd make sure the little bastards know at an early age that people are waiting around every corner to take advantage of their smallest slip up. Kids these days are ungrateful little punks and I'm only 20 and feel this way. Anyway......you apparantly have had what.....one AMD experience and it didn't go perfect for you? You're making it sound like with your Intel......you no longer have any problems ever.....riiiiight. It's just an opinion, but still for the most part AMD is better. They focus on the task at hand not making pipes bigger to sell numbers 'WHOAAAA 3.4 GHZ!! WOWWWW HYPER-THREADING!!! GEE GOLLY!' AMD gets more done per clock cycle and they don't need to advertise like Intel does to get loyal consumers.

this a flame?

lol not hardly. I was simply saying he's obviously had a 'bad' AMD experience and sounds like only 1 at that....then makes it seem like Intel has never failed. Thats all I was pointing out. I said 'Opinions' and stated mine and never made a direct comment towards him in a 'flaming' manner....like 'you little intel bastard' or something of that sort.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom