I Have Given Up...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Counter-Strike

Daemon Poster
Well I had more problems with my 2nd build then I could shake a stick at. So I RMA'ed it to Newegg and got all new parts, same luck. The CPU fried with no OC and stock HSF at 3.3k RPM, the video card was junk, and the RAM was junk, the CD drive was bad, etc... I am pissed off with PC's right now and I am seriously considering putting 2-3 more hrs a day toward skating, totaling around 9 hrs a day skating.

This is why PC building pisses me off sometimes.

Hi sometimes parts come DOA, but somethings it is the user but we cant judge you casue we dont know you and your habbit with installing parts. At least newegg is sending new parts for free.

Yea be greatful for that, alot of places are pain in the asses when it comes to that stuff.

EDIT: Now that I think about it, I doubt all that crap is faulty. Your Drive, your RAM, your Mobo, your CPU, and your Video card? Unless you hooked it up and a power surge fricked all your stuff up, I dont know how you could have all faulty parts.

Yes they are i forgot to say that part alot of places dont ship out new parts if there screwed up. they say its your fault and the really dont have to ship it to you but there cool like that so :).

P.P. Mguire said:
I had a friend fry his stuff from not knowing how to install it properly. It happens, so dont just give up like that.
What did he do wrong? I just want to know so that I don't make the same mistake on my first build. :eek:

can't be as bad as the dude who turned on his PC only to immediately see a puff of smoke come from it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom