I got my rig to 8C ON AIR!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Re: I got my rig to 8C ON AIR!!!!!

OIDanTheManIO said:
wat is your temperature without the a/c on ur comp?

I usually get about 20-23C idle with the voltage up a bit and the clock at 105, I get 38-43 at Full load or after playing a game for about 2 hours. I just took the AC off it because of all of the talk of condensation, i haven't got any yet but I don't want to risk it.

WHOA! u are an artist! neway, thats pretty kewl, but i do have one question, what would make the liquid cool? it would just get hotter and hotter rite?

Well theres a heatsink by I forget which company thats called the DEEP IMPACT that works on the same principle....its filed with this liquid and hey just have fins around the tub containing the liquid.....like I said like a lava lamp...cools down at the top and falls down...captures the heat and rises....so its a cycle of recycling heat....

vb code but that 3d thing looks very nice but im gonna bet wut u used did most of i 4 u right?

If you were talking about my graphic then no my program didn't, that was photoshop 6 =) I just spent a little more than 10 mins, a total of about 15 on this one =P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom