I found this article that may help noobs with basic overclocking....

Status
Not open for further replies.
would i be right in saying that TF is more of a general computer troubleshooting forum site whereas XS is a dedicated overclocking site?

would i be right in saying that tech forums is more of a general computer troubleshooting forum site whereas XS is a dedicated overclocking site?
yes, and XS isn't exactly "noob friendly"
Most of the stuff happening at XS is overclocking, modding the hardware, and case modding, with a few other things.

Tech-Forums doesn't have world class overclockers (or should I say, people who can afford to be world class overclockers), but TF is trying to cover a broad amount of areas, as well as cater for noobs.

ha i asked if it was possible if they could have a user cp becuase id find it much more easier to navigate round the forums.

it wasnt pretty

If I could afford it, I'd do it.
That might really put tech forums on the map.. so to speak.

That will be my project for this winter.
Heres what im planning on using-
Intel C2D E6700
Gigabyte P35-DS3P

A good "pot" preferrably this from italy-
Overclock Labs®: OCLabs Block LN2DI - LE

This ram- http://www.teamgroup.com.tw/xtreem/overclocking/team-xtreem-ddr2-1066mhz-cl-5%115%115%1115/

A friend of mine has the hookup for LN2, as his dad works at a laboratory where they use it daily. I wish we all lived closer so we could travel and work on this together, but hopefully i have a few guys who live around here that are willing to help me with it(and actually know what they are doing).

well we do have the disappearing jseber with phase change... if ever i leave my dreaded job and get this new office job i have in store for me.. i'll buy myself a nice phase change setup

and me.. expert overclocker... bah, i just have the balls to take my hardware to its limits without being scared of ruining it!!! hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom