I cut a lot of holes and soon shall have a lot of fans... take a look

Status
Not open for further replies.
that would be really funny but no im gonna stick with some cooler master blue led ones

gonna do it white painted case blue bezel and blue fans everywhere might add in a couple tornadoes just for fun though

aspire.comptech said:

So this is what i did in my spare time today
alltogether this case has room for 14 80mm fans

what do yall think
and remember its still work in progress
Nice...

...You built a dust-magnet. Awsome. :p :D

Since you went out of your way and now have 14 holes for 14 80mm case fans.... Why not go a bit further... Well, if you can afford it...

Install one fan on the inside of each hole and one fan on the outside of each hole.... Then you'll have "28" 80mm case fans....

Make sure you an equal amount of intake and exhaust....

That's a cool project... Good luck.. Keep us posted...

that would be.... for lack of a better word INTERESTING... BUT! id rather have it look alot better plus im gonne be epoxying the fans in place becaus eim too lazy to drill 44 holes for screws HEH!

Just be sure to nail that puppy down before you fire it up. It will probably try to go airborne on you with all that 'lift' involved.

Re: Re: I cut a lot of holes and soon shall have a lot of fans... take a look

ShoobieRat said:
...You built a dust-magnet. Awsome. :p :D
Yeah... I would be picking up a lot of filters.

I dont think it will take 3 cans of white spray paint to cover the case... 2 at the very most.

Unless your getting those little mini cans or something.

i dont think you understand how big this case is
it is a good 26 inches tall 20 inches deep and 10 inches wide. Its a monster. Plus i go for the super high gloss paint job and that really uses a ton of spraypaint

neways ill post pics as it comes along

sanding next

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom