I Cant Do It!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My person opinion and suggestion is for you to stop worrying about some dumb numbers and realise you have a killer system whether you have those 3 points or not.

why would be want to upgrade when he wants to reach 9500 with this 7800gtx?

is heat the reason you cant go any higher?

I'd just take a stab at it and say keep that thing really cool. If you dont have any other means to, just open up windows at night, get some fans blowing on it/around it to keep it air cooled as good as possible.

NathanM said:
My person opinion and suggestion is for you to stop worrying about some dumb numbers and realise you have a killer system whether you have those 3 points or not.

i agree. it's three points - that's like nothing in a real world experience. as long as your computer can get a high score in 3dmark05 and play the current games, then i don't see why you need another 3 points.

Try using Desktop Lite.

"Desktop Lite is intended to be a cut-down version of Windows Explorer employing a simpler interface, and improved memory usage, whilst still providing access to everything you need such as the system tray, short-cut links to My Documents, Recycle Bin, Desktop Icons, Start Menu etc, and also the usual taskbar buttons.

Desktop Lite will not be supporting 3rd party software such as clock replacements, nor will it support additional toolbars. To do so will defeat the whole object of this light-weight shell replacement."

Enjoy!

Steve (of ATT fame)

http://www.nymtec.com/?q=taxonomy/term/21

thanks trotter, ill try that when i get home. and to all the people that are like "its just three points" or whatever. i set my goals and i reach them, i dont settle for something less no matter if its a half of a point. if you wanted to come in first at something, you wouldnt settle for second would you?

NeedAcpu said:
Not if it was some sport or competition but this is 3dmark05 :D

yeah honestly. i'm not trying to start a war or anything, but honestly, its 3 points for a computer benchmarker.

ok thats great. i try and complete my goals, and this is my goal. its not like this is my life, i just want to do this. you think powerful people get where they are by falling short. No, no matter how short they are, they work at it until its complete.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom