How's this lookin??

Status
Not open for further replies.

pcgodintraining

In Runtime
I am taking on the task of finding components that will last a good 4-5 years in my family's next machine. They only do lower end stuff...but you never know when they might try to load hl2 or something...haha. I want to go DOWN in price if at all possible to do so without sacrificing huge amounts of qaulity. I would like to go with socket 939, but there are only a handful of mobos to chose from, and they're all over $300+, so they're kind of out of the question, unless something drastic happens.

http://www.tigerdirect.ca/cgi-bin/ShoppingCart.asp

I know it's rough, but at least I'm giving it a shot. LOL! Haha!

P.S. You may be wondering at the absence of a vid card...in answer to that, I'm getting them to keep the crappy 128 we have and wait until prices go down on the Nvidia 6800's...

Link doesn't show anything in the cart because the carts are based off cookies from your computer so we can't see that.

but there are only a handful of mobos to chose from, and they're all over $300+,
??? I don't know where you're shopping but the MSI Neo2-Platinum and ABit AV8-3rd Eye are a couple of the best boards out there for socket 939 and are $125 a piece.

Yeh the link does not work because of it being reliant on the cookies on your computer as Nubius stated. Regarding the motherboards there are many socket 939 boards at very low prices, depending on what you want. You may just want to look around a little bit more at different online stores etc.

Retro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom