how's this 6600GT....

Status
Not open for further replies.
The EVGA are highly liked around here, but have 900mhz ram compared to most GT's 1ghz ram.

Tigerdirect.ca has had the XFX 6600GT's down to 240$, i guess I would get one again because their cheap, fast, and oc good.

i got the gigabyte 6600GT i think a differant version and am presently running it 525mhz/1.15ghz

Sh0r_ty said:
i got the gigabyte 6600GT i think a differant version and am presently running it 525mhz/1.15ghz

Nice memory speed, but shouldnt you be able to get the core to run MUCH faster?

nvidia

i opted to take on a ati x800 xt after a long time nvidia fan... at the cyber cafe' that i volunteer at it has a Lan room full of high end pc's with Geforce 6800 GT's and they kick butt, but nothing compared to my ati. Of course I think a well rounded computer is the perfect compliment to an awesome videocard.

Re: nvidia

ravin said:
i opted to take on a ati x800 xt after a long time nvidia fan... at the cyber cafe' that i volunteer at it has a Lan room full of high end pc's with Geforce 6800 GT's and they kick butt, but nothing compared to my ati. Of course I think a well rounded computer is the perfect compliment to an awesome videocard.

ya, i definetally wouldn't mind one of those at all, but, i just don't have the pocket for it.

but have 900mhz ram compared to most GT's 1ghz ram.
Don't think 'most' have it, I've only seen like...1 or two that come stock with 1GHz memory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom