How would I frost a window?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greg

Indeed.
I am thinking about making my case's window look frosted, only problem is I don't know how I should do it. Any suggestions?

Depending on the material, you might be able to use a rough sand paper on the window and that might look likes it's frosted up.

www.pimprig.com

^^They'd have answers to this question

snow spray for windows?

snow_spray_lkg.jpg

"I am thinking about making my case's window look frosted, only problem is I don't know how I should do it. Any suggestions?"

Some companies make a self stick type of material that is frosted in various degrees of textures and colors. Try your local home inprovment type of place and see what they have there. Then you can (CAREFULLY) stick it to your window and cut around the parts. After that find you a rubber roller, or something round and smooth to rub out any bubbles or seams... Then you should be done.

Craig

Okay, Ill check it out next time I am around the hardware store. I don't think I want to try to sand it, because I don't want to risk me making it look really bad like some other things I've done :) The window is just plastic, btw.

If you use a very fine grit sandpaper, yes on plastic we knew that, it might work out. Test it. Get a fine grit, and sand the very corner of your window. Or find some other peice of transparent plastic that you dont care about how it looks and try it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom