How much would this effect 3dmark score???

Status
Not open for further replies.

shan1784

In Runtime
I just oc'd last night to 4.1ghz with timings of 5-5-5-12... My last score 15229.. I want to hit 17K if possible.

I was considering adding another 4870 in crossfire. How big of an effect would this have on that score?

My system specs are in my sig...

well adding another 4870 would prolly put u past ure goal of 17k... but I recently decided to give up on 3dmark06 cuz with 2 gts280's I only scored 21k... that bench is too cpu dependant... i decided to stay with vantage for now if only I could get my vista reinstalled.

well adding another 4870 would prolly put u past ure goal of 17k... but I recently decided to give up on 3dmark06 cuz with 2 gts280's I only scored 21k... that bench is too cpu dependant... i decided to stay with vantage for now if only I could get my vista reinstalled.

I ordered yesterday and should have it tomorrow... We will see where that puts me...

What is vantage?

It up'd my score from 15K's to 19k's... Pretty good jump...

Good score. Too bad you didn't have a quad. You'd have the #1 spot. Just out of curiousity what is the cpu score

3661 was the cpu score for 06...

I was looking at the Q6600... Even if I couldn't OC like my E7200 to the 4.1 or higher mark and only to 3.1-3.3 ghz mark with a Q6600, would it still improve my score? I know it's got higher cache and more cores but it's a pretty good drop in clock speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom