How many fans come with an Antec 900?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeftEyeBlind

In Runtime
I got 4 fans installed already in the case, aswell as 3 LED fans in boxes.. 7 fans, is this correct? I swear it was only supposed to come with 3 or 4?

Just the basic version for 89 dollars on Buy.com.

Was it not supposed to come with the 3 additional LED fans? I dont even know if they'll all fit.

comes with 2 fronts, 1 rear, the big one on top...bracket for side + an additional harddrive cage fan, but those are not included

I see why I got extra fans, I got a letter from Antec inside explaining that some of the recent 120MM Tri-Cool fans suffer from a minor defect in speed control, and if any of my fans have this defect I am to replace them with the extra included fans, if not.. they are mine to keep.

must be nice. I bought an Antec 900 a couple of months ago and it came with what was in the case, two blue LED intake in the front, One Blue LED exhaust in the back and the big monster 200 mm exhaust on the top. I've been thinking of putting a fan controller in it because the controllers on the fans are all inside the case. What a pain. The fans all have a four pin molex connector with only two wires in them and almost all the controllers Ive found work with the standard three pin connectors. Ive read numerous posts on many forums that cover this same problem. Either I need to do 1.surgery on all the fan connectors 2.find adaptor connectors (more wires to deal with in a case thats not real friendly towards cable managment) or 3.buy all new case fans. Anyone have suggestions on nice quiet, inexpensive fans?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom