how good is ATITOOL's artifact checker?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zerodayATK

Daemon Poster
well with the ati tool artifactor i can only get my 9550 to 327 with out it comming up with artifact errors, well i sett it slowly past 327 and i get no errors in aquamark or in a hour of bf2..... so should i keep goin or just stop at 327? bc im at 425 being bf2 stable for at least an hour... and i usually only play bf2 for an hour then i set my clocks back to stock when im not gaming... thanks, TyYk

Ati tool seems to be that it super stresses your card that you would never seem to find in a game. I think the spinning cube is at some rediculous resolution minimized so it takes alot of gpu power creating so much heat. I am probably wrong though.

yeah i dont know bc it maxxes at 327 and ive gott it stable at 425 for a while now... hehehe but mem dosent go very far... i had an artifact attack last night :D

I got my 9550 to 450 core 240 memory stable on ATI Tool... I don't for sure. It varied a lot, and it looked like I had very high clocks. I think ATI tool works though..

yeah my mem dosent want to go past 210 :( ive gotten it to 220 but then i have to lower my core clock for it to me decently stable.... but im keeping it at 210 .. and just goin for all out core clock!

just an update.. maxxed it out at 427 210 :( wanted to go more .. but im happy its a crazy increase...... i might be getting a 1300 ..are they good oc ers?

ATI Tool is total crap. It didnt pick up on any artifacts until it was so bad it crashed my system...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom