How do they know if I overclocked my CPU?

Status
Not open for further replies.
They give you a lie detector test, its true read your warrentee. They give you a urine test too.

Actually they don't know, even if it did burn all you have to do is make up a story, like I turned it on and I heard a loud pop and then in was like that. They know your full of sh!t anyway, its not what they know, its what they can prove.

Sui said:
They give you a lie detector test, its true read your warrentee. They give you a urine test too.

Actually they don't know, even if it did burn all you have to do is make up a story, like I turned it on and I heard a loud pop and then in was like that. They know your full of sh!t anyway, its not what they know, its what they can prove.

Lol! Good idea! Hey, does someone know how the little gray thing on it middle of it can break? Because of that I dind't had my old CPU back...

Lol! Good idea! Hey, does someone know how the little gray thing on it middle of it can break? Because of that I dind't had my old CPU back...
You mean the CPU Die? It can break from improperly mounting a heatsink or putting too much pressure down on it.

I believe the ones where it's just the die can handle around 40lbs of pressure...the AMD64's with the IHS's are rated up at like..70+lbs but I'd never actually put that much on there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom