How did I do for a budget build?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gurusan

Golden Master
-550 aspire psu (have a 500 dual 12v rail antec smartpower chilling here waiting to go in)
-DFI Infinity mobo
-AMD 64 3200+ socket 939 stock 2.0
-XFX 256mb ddr3 6800GS 485/1100 stock
-2 x 512mb Mushkin Enhanced performance dual channel running 200mhz
-Seagate 7200rpm 160gb

Should I be disappointed with 4791 in 3dmark05?

That 3200+ is awesome just got one for my kid and man does it stay cool like 24*c Idle temps and 34*loads.I have three fans and stock cooling hook-up but still cools good.
Ohh yeah pretty nice setup.I dropped in 6800gs in SLi alos with the 3200+ also and man do those perform well.BTW what case did you get .

How much did it all cost in the end? and BTW, thats nice. similar to my build, except mine is socket 754, AGP, and i'm using a 6800GT.

i got some weird black aspire case with a window in the side.

And it cost about 700 or so. too lazy to look it up i'll do it later.

How did I do? My specs are below...
Mine cost about 1000$ with the speakers and the X-Fi (720 without.)
(That is 300$ right there: X-Fi platinum - 185$ Speakers - 135$)

Alright but could of done a little Cheaper and would of got a DFI so you could OC if you wanted too.Also would of got a 6800gt minimum but thats me.I dont think newegg sent you a sata HDD you just problay didnt know what you picked then again I could be wrong.

Quote:_________________________________________________
...yes, I am 16. I build computers. I run Linux. I write programs. There IS hope for the future....
. My son is 12 and he has built three comps and plays Bf2 as good as me but he also has more time than me to play since I can only play when I get off work :(.He's working on OCing his 3200+ to 2.5ghz.He just so addicted to computers like his father:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom