How Am I Doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well we really need more information, and you personally have to stress testing this every time you bump up the speed...that still has a little ways left to go though, my guess is maybe 2.8ish

Its at 2.6V

and i did stress test and i got no errors..

and if i do bumb to 2.8V i get errors..

i was just wondering is its a good overclock..

2.6V???? That is impossible.... Unless you mean 2.6Ghz, but try using RAM dividers or upping the Vcore slightly, and is that the idle temps? If so then please be carefull that is rather warm for idle....

yea my ram is only at 2.6V it does not like high voltage...

This ram is a beast!!

but yea thats a idle temp ima get liquid cooling again soon tho.

You have room to increase vcore, so you should be able to get a bit more out of the CPU. You may just need to start using a mem divider if you RAM is capping at 260.

I probably wouldn't loosen timings any more than they are, so that would mean the only way to get higher RAM speed would to be increasing vdimm, but if it really doesn't like more than 2.6 vdimm (which seems odd), just put a divider on it and try to pump a little more out of the CPU.

can't you change the voltage of the ram a little less than .2V? I mean, maybe you should try 2.65V instead of jumping to 2.8V. Just a thought.

Ryan

charles_scott said:
2.6V???? That is impossible.... Unless you mean 2.6Ghz, but try using RAM dividers or upping the Vcore slightly, and is that the idle temps? If so then please be carefull that is rather warm for idle....

the motherboard temp is warm or the cpu temp is warm?

b/c my 3700+ non overclocked runs at 37 C idle.

Also, what is the aux temperature that the program has, its under cpu temperature (u cant see on that picture its covered). B/c when i run the program, it gives me 13C aux temp, and i dunno anything in the computer that would be at 13C.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom