*HOT* NEW AMD PRICES --time to upgrade--

Status
Not open for further replies.
john3 said:
s939 havent dropped though, weird.

Dude. AMD is done with 939....lowering the prices on them would only make people want to buy them...amd wants you to have M2, so they lower the prices and now your ready for future amd products to buy unlike 939.

Who the 'heck' cares. Prices have dropped everywhere almost whether big or little. I dont care how much it is its still cheaper. Im staying w/ 3800+ x2s for a while. But getting something faster is feasible sometime in the future.
P.S. Off topic, any good motherboards for the 939 in AGP?
DFI Lanparty nF3 ultra S939. Awesome board if you can find one.

My AGP kicks almost all my friends PCI-E asses. Its the same thing basicaly for right now until the bandwidth is used. Until then, its wasted money for a worthless product. When its used holy cow look out.

P.P. Mguire said:
My AGP kicks almost all my friends PCI-E asses. Its the same thing basicaly for right now until the bandwidth is used. Until then, its wasted money for a worthless product. When its used holy shiz look out.

hey.. i didnt say you had to change... for other people.. like me who are still single core.. is gives us a nice opportunity to finally upgrade to dual core without having to spend so much money

Well im dual core and AGP and very happy w/ both of my almost dual identical systems. BUT i got my DFI SLI-DR today and i will be installing my X1900XTX tomorrow. You where saying about PCI-E? LOL. X2 3800+ at 2.6ghz, X1900XTX Saphire (the big one), 4gig of Corsair Value DC ram (dont question it), the DFI, and 2 200gig HDs. Can you say monster upgrade? lol.

yes.. that is one **** of an upgrade.... i'm looking to have me one soon as well... hopefuly.. going to 4200+ 7900 gtx and a new 19 or 20 inch monitor (lcd of course)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom