To Hot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do I care?

Nope that is why I love your posts. They are blunt and to the point. You have the knack of saying what everyone else is thinking.

What differences do you see in temps if you run with the side panel off? I have been known to run with the side panel off and a fan blowing directly on overheating parts. That would tell you if a side panel fan would help. And do what hikaricloud suggested and clean up some of those wires.

Nope that is why I love your posts. They are blunt and to the point. You have the knack of saying what everyone else is thinking.

What differences do you see in temps if you run with the side panel off? I have been known to run with the side panel off and a fan blowing directly on overheating parts. That would tell you if a side panel fan would help. And do what hikaricloud suggested and clean up some of those wires.

lol, good to know.

Anyways, I still think his best bet is to use Rivatuner or ATitool or whatever it is people are using these days and crank up the fan speed.

If you still have heat problems then you may want to consider investing in either a larger case with more airflow, aftermarket heatsinks, or just simply running a box fan blowing into your case when gaming...

1zcpv83.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom