Holy Crap!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Yeah I'm going to guess about $3,000 minimum. Not paying for it...man........whoever is buying that is spoiling the hell out of you. I hate you damnit! nice computer btw"

Lol!!! Me too!! And I'd actually say it was at least $4K.

"aww wuts the fun of getting a new computer if u dont build it urself i say lol"

lol. This I must agree with.

Nvidia fan boy said:
:D WOW! I just got my new Voodoo PC in today and it is the best investment ive ever made.

I hope you are not an investment banker! :p
All kidding aside, it sounds sweet. Would love to hear more about it! Post up some benchmarks and your impressions of gaming on it!

dude...seriously sweet setup ya got goin there...but i have to agree, wats the point of buyin one when you can build it yourself and feel so much more accomplished...but if someone just gave me a computer like that i would shat my pants, grab the computer, and never come out of my room...but thats just me

Yea guys its awesome. My grandparents bought it for me and it cost....................$12,394, at $198 per month. The cool thing is, is ive taken it apart and put it back together twice. I would rather put my own together but who can resist that? Your crazy if you do!! The monitor is 30" btw, sorry about that typo. The gaming is the most awesome thing in the world! Its so awesome, i almost dont want to touch the keyboard and play Doom3!! It is soooooooo smooth and i even have AA and Aniso. on! Sorry but since i dont have the net so i havent got 3dmark05 yet. My friend is gonna send me the prog tomorrow so ill post tomorrow!!

ok, i was thinking higher than 5gran. but 12, damn, they must really love u.

wow, ute i'm jealous. post some pictures nuh man.

I dont have a digi cam though. Ill see what i can do. Well its really a long story but something really good happened to me at school so they had to show there appreciation.

Let's hear it...must've been something REALLY REALLY GOOD for them to spend 12k on you...I am shocked...almost too shocked for words.

Well im the drum captain in marching band. It was friday and we had a regular band competition on saturday. First period that day the band director laid it on the drumline that we had a competition at 10:00 am that same day. We had no time to practice and we still laid it to the other drumlines and came out 1st all the way. I also past my SAT w/ flying colors and got a scholarship. In conjunction w/ that its also homecoming here and they just met my new g/friend and we are homecoming king and queen. To top it off they heard that i have straight A's and its my B-day in 2 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom