Hmm is this good....

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many of these systems have you sold? I don't see how you're making a profit if you include the monitor for only 1200. Btw, where are you buying these parts from?

Well MSI recomends that kind of memory for my system
It's called marketing dude. They use Kingston HyperX as an example anyway. There is no RAM that 'works better' in a board of another unless you pick a good quality RAM manufacturer compared to a no-name just made this in my basement last week company.

Nubius said:
It's called marketing dude. They use Kingston HyperX as an example anyway. There is no RAM that 'works better' in a board of another unless you pick a good quality RAM manufacturer compared to a no-name just made this in my basement last week company.

Lol I don't think its possible to do that (make ram in your basement), unless you had the machinery to do so of course.

Lol I don't think its possible to do that (make ram in your basement), unless you had the machinery to do so of course.
lol no of course it's not possible, I'm just giving the extremely exaggerated case :p

i swear you need mental help,
Right, well if that's the case I won't bother giving you the info you require. I'll leave that up to someone else if they so care to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom