HL2 Case mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nubius

Golden Master
A lot of us saw the makings of a Doom3 case mod....which come to think of it I haven't seen the progression in quite some time. Anywho here's a really insane HL2 case mod.

He went all out on this:

http://members.home.nl/gis/

Yeah I know, some peoples creativity just amaze me. I could never in a million years come close to accomplishing something like that.

It's pretty amazing, that case looks like it could easily compete with a lot of the cases of the market today. People would pay good money for something like that.

yeah well you gotta consider if he's doing it that good and has the means to I'm sure he probably sells some of them or atleast in the profession to do so.

No kidding dude. He could fetch a pretty penny if he decided to sell that bad boy.

I don't even have a plasma cutter, much less the skills to do anything that awesome

I saw that case mod a little while ago, and i thought it was amazing. I especially like how the insides of the case have been themed as well. And also i like the green water cooling liquid.

Yon said:
The HL2 isnt... But the CS: Source is :D

WHAT??

HL2 is worth the 55$. CSS isnt. CSS looks nice, it needed a visual upgrade, but nothing new yet. Not that many maps or mods either. It wasnt a good upgrade, hopefully dods will make up for that. HL2 is such a great game, if your pc can run it.

I dont know what yon has against hl2 but it is so much better than doom3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom