His 2900pro

Status
Not open for further replies.

NosBoost300

I poop on the rug
i splooged the money off on a nice 2900pro! i'm excited for the day it comes in!!! imma have me a funnnnn day!

i'll be sure to update you all with oc limitations and all that good stuff... although my mobo is gonna limit my cpu oc'ing.. so you won't see too much of that going on.. but hopefully i can still achieve some nice scores.. my next paycheck i should be back on track with a new crossfire mobo... 2nd gig of ram, and a new powersupply... imma be borderining everything with this 2900pro.. so i might not even get to oc this! i was gonna order more... but due to a babyshower of my brothers.. i'm helping in paying with that.. which is lame... along with my credit card... even more lame!

lol your brother is having a baby? >,<

yup.. my brother is gonna have a baby.. now i get to be an uncle.. now i feel old.. at 19!

but anyway... i think with my next check.. i'll be able to affor my crossfire mobo, psu, 2nd gig, and another 2900 pro! so in 2 weeks it shall be happy days! :) and i'll be taking 3dmarkchamp here... (besides jseber)

uncle nos lol.
nah dude i was being fecicious....like your BROTHER is having the baby.
heh. never mind.

hahahahaha got cha!! LOL

but in better news.. my computer is gonna be awesome in 2 weeks :)

and since i have not sold my 3800x2... i'll have a 2nd computer to use as well when i buy all my new stuff!!!! think i'll buy nice gpu for that too

14-161-201-05.jpg

i'm so excited for my next paycheck.. taking these things in crossfire.. and a new mobo to finally oc my cpu.... its gonna be a great day when i order next check.... imma try to take all them tf records!! buawhaha ... and hopefully i can find some volt mods for these things, time to start looking :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom