highest athlon 2400 and up overclock??

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats a pretty beefy heat sink for being out as long as it has, ive got the 80mm vantec tornado it spins 115cfm should i get the 92mm? or is it not worth the little more air flow?

the 80mm tornado was the exact fan I used....I wished I had gone 92, but for whatever reason it didn't occur to me....the only thing that really might be beneficial for you to get the 92mm is the fact it should be a tad bit 'quieter' than the 80mm...however I use the term loosely...of course the smaller the fan the more whiney it sounds...so the 92mm should be less whiney than those **** 80mm ones.......as far as improved airflow worth it, I couldn't really tell ya one way or another, that's kind of up to you and if you want to spend the money.

well i didnt know that the smaller the fan the more high pitched noise it had. but actually you are right lol all my 30mm fans sound funny. and this vantec sounds like a vaccum cleaner from the 80s they didnt have quiet technology back then lol. im going to get the 92mm vantec. and also that thermalright slk-900a becasue it weighs 527 grams thats 1.4pounds of solid copper ive never seen a cooler that heavy before that will mount right to my board also i will sell my motherboard and get the nf7 sv2.0 with a tube of arctic silver5 and the ocz powr stream. right at the moment my idle temps are about 42c and under load is like 49c, and these temps are with some junk 10 dollar smal aluminum heatsink. so i cant imagine what the new setup is gonna be like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom