Hiding Wires

Status
Not open for further replies.

brianm8000

Baseband Member
This is my computer case (Except my neons inside are red). I want to hide the wires, so i can have a better view of the motherboard, and such...

Any ideas that i can do this, without having to add length to the power supply's wires?

Brian.

i dont know about hiding them but they have modular power supplies that you can use only the wires you need and unplug the rest. this will help with clutter and you wont have so many wires gettin in the way of eachother or have to find a place for unused wires.

if they are long enough you can hide them BEHIND mobo tray and then snake them on top to get plugged in. i did that with mine cuz they are insanely long and annoying. if they're not that long then i suggest just tucking them back against the case as best you can....hiding can be tricky if your wires are JUST the right length to be too short to hide but too long to no be noticable.

I run my wires behind the mobo tray on that side of the case. I run them up and down the drive bays and tie them there. This way the mobo is in full view.

ok thanks it looks good i am looking for a good case, have youbeen happy with it or had any problems?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom