Hey, how do you think this will look?

Status
Not open for further replies.

traviswrx

In Runtime
Hey guys. I joined this forum a few months ago, and sense then I have bought a Raidmax Cobra case, Blue, like it a lot. Now just have to hide the wires. I am probably going to pick up the UV blue wire sleeve kit. I also want to replace the side fan on the case(stock, Red n orange LEDs), this will be replaced probably by a blue(but open to opinions). Now, do you think I should get a blue Sound reactive cold cathode, green, purple, red, white, the list goes on. I think it would look pretty cool with a red or green one because there will already be a lot of blue. Thats about it for what I want, SO
1x 80mm fan(probably blue)
1xwire sleeve kit(blue)
1xcold cathode(sound reactive, don't know which color yet).
What colors do you guys recommend? thanks

Oh btw, is there any difference in quality from the xoxide sleeving kits to the Vantec cable kit, or maybe even the Techflex? Black looks pretty cool too, but it obviously wont be UV reactive.

I got a green theme going on in my case. I would recomend getting just a normal cold cathode though, as I like it shining all the time the pc is on.

I found the vantec sleeving kit easy to get on, but havent tried anything else. The heatshrink stuff took a while to get on with my sisters hair drier though.

Also you might want to get 2 cold cathodes, as i found that it would look better having one at the top and one at the bottom (The graphics card is like a wall in my case, blocks all the light) but i am stuck with one for a while on the back of my case.

Thanks for responding. I got a green sleeving kit, green sound reactive cold cathode, and a blue 80mm Cooler Master fan. Ill post a pic or two when Im done(wire sleeve probably take a while sense it is my first install).

I think you have WAY to much color in that case. We just had a forum talking about this type of issue.

Codeine said:
I think you have WAY to much color in that case. We just had a forum talking about this type of issue.

I don't see why its too much, one colored fan, one cold cathode, and wire sleeves?

Thats alot of lighting. If thats what makes you happy, then jump on it. I was just saying, dont get carried away.

As Elbatrop1 said, round IDE cables will keep it clean, but will also help in airflow. THe wide ribbon cables blcok air from getting about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom