here is something you can make fun of...sidepanel

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can slightly see it. Lol, well if that doesn't work, let's hope you don't have a bleeding finger of some sort due to that side panel. ;)

oh i did forget to mention, i did take sand paper to the side panel edges before that metal mount. ;)

It's not terrible. I would, like somebody mentioned, paint it black like the rest of the case; as well as the rivets (or screws?) that you used to fasten it.

If you want a rip: Nice hack job, next time use some guides and round your corners. Also, who makes a square window? If you're cutting it you might as well make a cool design, like pedo bear!

you guys are insane. taste, thats horrid. it looks like you cut the side out with a dull butter knife. or maybe had a rat chew out a rectangle. you should spend 40 bucks and buy a centurion or something, and run that monstrosity over with a tractor.

i think he did a decent enough job for a first mod... and with a chronic old case... you gotta give him some credit... he got an old OEM lookin case to look likes its half-pimp, and it has the added function of a vent...

although i do agree you should paint those screws at least... i'd paint the whole thing a nice flat black :D

i know but if he used a angle grinder then the cut should have been straight. i mean how hard is it to use a angle grinder? i cut a panel window in my OEM looking case when it was half dark out side and i couldnt see. mine turned out straight.

thats more like it ;)

i used a dremel to do this with lol. its all i had avalable at the time.
ya its a horrid hack job ;)

i think he did a decent enough job for a first mod... and with a chronic old case... you gotta give him some credit... he got an old OEM lookin case to look likes its half-pimp, and it has the added function of a vent...

although i do agree you should paint those screws at least... i'd paint the whole thing a nice flat black :D

hee hee this was my first mod:
DSCF3044.jpg

DSCF3022.jpg

DSCF3038.jpg

it started out as this:
fishcomputer007.jpg

very nice work Nagasama.

i may have to hire you the next time i think about doing something like that.

lol im definitely not the best at it but i took my time and put soem effort into that case. it houses my folding rig ATM.

i was just giving you a hard time about the vent though man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom