Helppppppppp!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

marcbraulio

Baseband Member
It's my first build and i seem to have palced everything in the right place. When I turn on the pc, The monitor seems like it is not even connected to the pc. It's displays the messege to connect it to the pc, and it already is. I am using a video card. my motherboard( http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16813138270 ) does not have built in video. My cd drive displays the green light but does not open or close. What am i doing wrong??? can anybody help? =/

Im me If u like(better assistance).....AOL s/n: GATODANETNJ

to see if the vid card is working, look under it and see if the fan is running. also make sure the switch in the back of ur PSU is switched to 115volts.

Make sure that all your optical drives and harddrive are set to master/slave apropriately. Sounds crazy but Have 2 masters on one channel or one slave or both slaves can confuse the motherboard and make it do some pretty crazy stuff.

Thanks all of you that helped me, the problem was that it was not on 115volts =) lol....i switched to 115volts and it works perfectly....THANKSSSSS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom