HELP! temp

Status
Not open for further replies.
well when you oc its good to leave the test running for about 8-10 hours without an error to make sure its stable.

Try orthos or prime 95, i havent heard of cpu burn in, but i as long as it stresses your cpu and ram to 100% its good.

Make sure your temps dont go over 60 on load.

Well my temps have not gone above 40C with this burn in program. It doesnt look like it is doing anything, but it is around 37 or 38C, when before it was at 27C. I am gonna DL orthos now.

I am on test 5 in Orthos blend test. How long is the test? And is blend test a good test to run? or should I run a CPU specific one? (wow, I hate not knowing anything...)

I am on test 5 in Orthos blend test. How long is the test? And is blend test a good test to run? or should I run a CPU specific one? (wow, I hate not knowing anything...)

run the blend test which stresses cpu and ram at the same time.
The test will keep running and will only stop on your command. if you havent oc and you run the teest for few hours then your good.

The best way to check for accurate temps is check the idle temp on core temp then check your bios temp on idle and compare and then avg em out when on load.

and pls dont double post, just edit your previous post and add what you wnat.

the test takes as long as you want... people just stop at 8 hours... cuz thats their normal daily run time

run the blend test which stresses cpu and ram at the same time.
The test will keep running and will only stop on your command. if you havent oc and you run the teest for few hours then your good.

The best way to check for accurate temps is check the idle temp on core temp then check your bios temp on idle and compare and then avg em out when on load.

and pls dont double post, just edit your previous post and add what you wnat.

ok, I wont double anymore. I have been running orthos for an hour and thirty min, and my temps, on core temp, have not gone above 42. They like 41C. I will end the test at about 7, I am leaving for a few hours, and I plan on leaving it on during that two hour period. That ok? I will probably need to ask questions about how to check my temps in the BIOS because I have never done that either. (what would I do without you guys?)

its probably under something that says like "Frequency, Voltage, Temperature Controls" thats where mine is.. so look for something like that

it could also be like pc health status or something like that.
just check all of the options taht sound like it and see which one shows temps.
then see what the cpu temp shows you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom